An input field for numbers to use in forms, GUI's or wherever you wish. Also known as spinedit, spinbutton or numericupdown.
- Define any number range, or set no bounds. Negative numbers are possible too.
- Customize the look using styles.
- Cursor up/down to increase/decrease the value.
- Scroll your mouse wheel to increase/decrease the value. (only ie6+ supports that)
- API functions setValue(), getValue(), increase(), decrease().
- Attach onBeforeChange() and onAfterChange() events.
- Internet Explorer 5+ (tested on ie5 and ie6)
- Mozilla 1.4 does not work in all cases, and does not look as good (css problems)
- No Opera support [yet]
See the download page
- BlueShoes "developer extended" license
- BlueShoes commercial licenses
Check the license overview page