installation of any plugins, java code etc.
In most cases the browsers built-in radio control is good enough. There are some reasons for this one:
- Customized design, custom background colors, even mouseover effects.
Different icons for different options (as shown in examples
- Can be reset to no value using the "allowNoSelection" feature, see example 5.
- Greater control for deactivated, partly deactivated and invisible options (see code).
- Use predefined or your own images. Skins are available (loadSkin() method).
- Custom background colors. This cannot be done with the default built-in browser radio field.
- OnMouseOver effects, css styles and classes. Built-in "pixelate" and "invert" effects.
- Direct integration into the Bs_Form classes.
- Attach onChange event etc.
- Disabled status and a lot more like this.
- More api functions.