Makes titles of input fields better readable.
Tool Tips appear after having the mouse over an element, and NOT moving it a bit. Then, a few seconds later,
it is gone. Most non-programmers don't know about that. They may have seen such tooltips, but don't
really know how they work, and how to activate them.
title is shown below the field. It shows up immediatly, and does not go away until the field
lost the focus.
Note: the standard title still shows up, except on the field that currently has the focus (and already shows the "better" tool tip).
Standard Title: only shows up when keeping the mouse motionless for a few secs.
Better Tool Tip: shows up immediatly on focus and stays.
- Customize the look of the tooltip layer using styles. The default style is as shown in the screenshot.
- Use all form fields found on the page automatically, or only use the ones defined by you.
- Internet Explorer 5+ (tested on ie5 and ie6)
- Netscape Navigator 7+, Mozilla 1+ (tested on Mozilla 1.4)
- Tested on Opera 7.11
- See the download page.
- BlueShoes "developer extended" license
- BlueShoes commercial licenses
Check the license overview page